Powershield Commander RT
With pure sine wave output, the Commander Rackmount Tower guarantees compatibility for all kinds of loads. It’s perfect power protection for versatile applications such as networking, telecom and other mission-critical applications.
The ECO mode function allows cost-effective operation of UPS Systems as high as 98%. In this operation mode, load is supplied by the mains. In the event of a mains failure, the inverter takes over the load and provides supply continuity to the connected systems.
To provide longer backup time the 2kVA and 3kVA models are expandable to include an additional battery bank.
Multiple communication available
- USB port
- RS-232 port
- SNMP slot (option)
- AS400 card (option)
- PowerShield NetGuard® software included.
- Pure sine wave output
- Rack/Tower design
- Built-in boost and buck AVR
- Output power factor 0.8
- Programmable power management outlets
- ECO mode operation for energy saving (ECO)
- Emergency Power Off Function (EPO)
- Hot-swappable battery design
- Long-run models available
- Multiple communication available
- Power Shield Commander RT Brochure (PDF - 492 KB)