These files are compressed into either .zip or .rar formats for faster downloading. You will need an appropriate program to extract the files.
It is recommended that users read the compatibility chart below to check if the required software is compatible with your operating system.
NetGuard Software for SafeGuard, Defender, Commander RT and Centurion series.
1. Important: Please set your Security Preferences to Download from Anywhere
Security preferences downloaded from anywhere: Apple have removed this function on MacOS, but you can re-enable it running this command in terminal:
Finder>Applications>Utilities>Terminal Mode then type and run
2. Download the For Mac OS 10.14x file (installNetGuard_Mac x86-64.zip)
3. Unzip, if not already auto unzipped by Mac downloads, run installNetGuard Mac x86-64.
4. Follow all default settings
5. Enter your Mac Password when prompted in terminal mode to complete USB driver installation.
Please note that the default password for the NetGuard software is “administrator“. There is the ability to change the password once the program is downloaded.
NOTE: Please use your Apple Mac Login password when prompted during a NetGuard installation on a Mac (Do not use “administrator” for the NetGuard installation password on a Mac”)