These files are compressed into either .zip or .rar formats for faster downloading. You will need an appropriate program to extract the files.
It is recommended that users read the compatibility chart below to check if the required software is compatible with your operating system.
NetGuard Software for CompuGuard, SafeGuard, Defender, Commander RT and Centurion series.
Important: Please set your Security Preferences to Download from Anywhere
1. Download the NetGuardm1.01 zip file (NetGuardm_Freeversionx86_64bit1.01.zip)
2. Unzip, if not already auto unzipped by Mac downloads, run NetGuardmini.dmg
3. Open NetGuardmini Disk image drive on Mac desktop and copy NetGuardm1.01 folder to desktop
4. Open the folder and run NetGuardm1.01 App (yellow icon)
5. Eject “NetGuardMini” Disk image drive
Security Preferences Downloaded from Anywhere: Apple have removed this function on macOS Sierra, but you can re-enable it running this command in terminal: Finder>Applications>Utilities>Terminal Mode then type and run
Please note that the default password for the NetGuard software is “administrator“. There is the ability to change the password once the program is downloaded.
NOTE: Please use your Apple Mac Login password when prompted during a NetGuard installation on a Mac (Do not use “administrator” for the NetGuard installation password on a Mac”)